WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Ahmad Rashad Golf Classic to benefit White Plains Hospital raised more than $120,000 to benefit hospital programs and services on June 23.
The event was held at Quaker Ridge Golf Club in Scarsdale and featured numerous celebrity appearances including actor Aidan Quinn; MLB players Paul O’Neill and Ken Griffey Jr.; actress/model Angie Everhart; NBA player JR Smith; NFL player Marcus Allen and Grammy award-winning singer Jeffrey Osborne.
White Plains Hospital CEO Jon B. Schandler, physicians and hospital leaders were also in attendance at the event.
The event featured cocktails, dinner and an award ceremony that followed golf play.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 3 Snow Likely In Greenburgh On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Elmsford's Captain Lawrence Caters To Craft Beer Craze