ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Ardsley's Memorial Day Ceremony and Parade, sponsored by American Legion Post 458, will take place Monday, May 26 beginning at Pascone Park.
The parade steps off at 10 a.m. sharp from Park Avenue heading east on Ashford Avenue.
Veterans and citizens will spend a few moments remembering the 14 young graduates of Ardsley High School who made the supreme sacrifice in war.
Ardsley's Fire Department will host a breakfast for all veterans from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the Ardsley Firehouse. In case of rain, the ceremony will be held at the firehouse at 10 a.m.
Ardsley native United States Army Col. John Lindsay will be the guest speaker at the Ardsley ceremony. Lindsay, who march in Ardsley's Memorial Day Parades as a young Little League baseball player, went on to graduate from the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Argument Leads To Stabbing At Galleria Mall
- 3 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Greenburgh