TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Artists from across the tristate area flooded Tarrytown on this past weekend for the Lyndhurst Mansion Spring Craft Fair.
Guests were given the opportunity to meet more than 275 craftspeople selling everything from costume jewelry and scarves to paintings and sculptures worth thousands of dollars.
Many of the artists were present to share the stories and methods behind their work, as well as connect with other artists in their fields.
Food and live music were also available, along with a "musical instrument petting zoo," where anyone could pick up one of 100 instruments and learn to play it.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Greenburgh Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'