EDGEMONT, N.Y. -- All members of the Edgemont community are invited to the annual Edgemont Wrestling Club barbecue at the Candlelight Inn on Saturday, June 21, at 3 p.m.
All-you-can-eat food and nonalcoholic beverages will be available until 7 p.m.
The menu includes hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, corn on the cob, potato salad, macaroni salad, garden salad and an ice cream sundae bar.
A cash bar will be open for alcoholic beverages.
Tickets are $40 per person to help support Edgemont Wrestling Club Inc.
The club will be honoring Dusty Peck, ’68, Edgemont’s first two-time Section 1 finalist, as he is inducted into the Edgemont Wrestling Club Hall of Fame.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI