EDGEMONT, N.Y. -- All members of the Edgemont community are invited to the annual Edgemont Wrestling Club barbecue at the Candlelight Inn on Saturday, June 21, at 3 p.m.
All-you-can-eat food and nonalcoholic beverages will be available until 7 p.m.
The menu includes hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, corn on the cob, potato salad, macaroni salad, garden salad and an ice cream sundae bar.
A cash bar will be open for alcoholic beverages.
Tickets are $40 per person to help support Edgemont Wrestling Club Inc.
The club will be honoring Dusty Peck, ’68, Edgemont’s first two-time Section 1 finalist, as he is inducted into the Edgemont Wrestling Club Hall of Fame.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Contractor Fined $9,600 Over Safety Issues At Hartsdale's Maria Regina HS
- 4 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester