EDGEMONT, N.Y. -- All members of the Edgemont community are invited to the annual Edgemont Wrestling Club barbecue at the Candlelight Inn on Saturday, June 21, at 3 p.m.
All-you-can-eat food and nonalcoholic beverages will be available until 7 p.m.
The menu includes hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, corn on the cob, potato salad, macaroni salad, garden salad and an ice cream sundae bar.
A cash bar will be open for alcoholic beverages.
Tickets are $40 per person to help support Edgemont Wrestling Club Inc.
The club will be honoring Dusty Peck, ’68, Edgemont’s first two-time Section 1 finalist, as he is inducted into the Edgemont Wrestling Club Hall of Fame.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents