ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- The Travelers Institute will host a complimentary breakfast seminar to help consumers understand their insurance options and answer common coverage questions on Monday, March 7.
The seminar will be held at Knollwood Country Club in Elmsford and begins at 9:30 a.m.
Attendees will learn about buying, financing, and insuring a home, from insurance, real estate and banking professionals.
As part of the Travelers Institute’s Insurance Essentials: Your Questions Answered national symposia series, the event is being held in partnership with The Women’s Council of Realtors and Allan M. Block Agency, Inc.
Launched in 2013, the series is part of a broader consumer education program that leverages Travelers’ 160-year risk management expertise. These events provide community members an opportunity to ask questions about insurance and receive free resources for understanding a variety of coverages.
The panel will include:
- Joan Woodward, President, Travelers Institute; Executive Vice President, Public Policy, Travelers Companies, Inc. (Moderator)
- Irene Amato, Broker Owner, A.S.A.P. Mortgage Corp.
- JoAnne Murray, Owner and President, Allan M. Block Agency, Inc.
- Mary Stetson, Founder and Broker, Stetson Real Estate
- Marc DiTomaso, Esq., Owner, The Law Offices of Marc A. DiTomaso, PC
Knollwood Country Club is at 200 Knollwood Road Extension in Elmsford. Breakfast begins at 9:30 a.m. and the program begins at 10. Click here for more details and to register.