ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- The Elmsford Community Outreach Partners are inviting residents to the annual Tag Sale on Saturday, May 17.
The sale is scheduled to run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Grady Elementary School in Elmsford. The sale will include various items including clothing, toys, books and a bake sale. Children can enjoy face painting and ice cream and the Mount Vernon Health Center Van will be on site.
Donated items can include clothing, toys in good condition, DVDs, books and tools.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 A Small Village Parade Is A Big Hit Within Town Of Greenburgh
- 5 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy