ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- The Elmsford Community Outreach Partners are inviting residents to the annual Tag Sale on Saturday, May 17.
The sale is scheduled to run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Grady Elementary School in Elmsford. The sale will include various items including clothing, toys, books and a bake sale. Children can enjoy face painting and ice cream and the Mount Vernon Health Center Van will be on site.
Donated items can include clothing, toys in good condition, DVDs, books and tools.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Letter: Greenburgh Police To Take ‘Draconian’ Stance On Halloween