Food & Wine Festival: Wine and Spirits Seminars
Sunday, May 20, 2012, 12:00pm-4:00pm
3 Renaissance Square, White Plains, New York 10601
Wine and Spirits Seminars will be given from noon to 4 p.m. at the Ritz-Carlton's 42 The Restaurant on Saturday:
- Kevin Zraly - A Tour Through Tuscany at noon for $25,
- Crystal Clear: Does the Glass Make a Difference? at 1:15 p.m. for $75
- Modern Mixology: Bringing Cocktails Home with Dave Wondrich at 2:30 p.m. for $25.
- Kevin Zraly - Wines of Bordeaux at 12:30 p.m. for $25
- Prohibition Cocktails Clinic at 1:45 p.m. for $25
- Majestic Terroir of Sonoma at 3 p.m. for $25
These seminars are part of the second-annual Food & Wine Festival, sponsored by Westchester Magazine. It is touted as the "largest gathering of Westchester's restaurants at one event in one place in the county's history," according to a press release. Proceeds will benefit The Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless.