ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- The Food Bank for Westchester is hosting its first-ever summer Happy Hour Block Party on Thursday, July 18 from 5:30 to 9 p.m. at the Food Bank warehouse, 200 Clearbrook Road, in Elmsford.
The party will include food, live Bluegrass music and food-making fun.
The party will showcase the Food Bank’s new 35,000 square foot warehouse. People are invited to come and meet friends, relax with wine, beer and summer cocktails, enjoy a tasty barbeque (with plenty for vegetarians), munch on fresh salads, and finish with delicious desserts. There will be live bluegrass music by Bob Stump & The Blue Mountain Band, and food packing games and relays.
Tickets are $50 per person, or $35 for those under 35. They are available on the Food Bank website, on Facebook, or by contacting Pat Reino: (914) 418-5204 or email@example.com.
Supporters of the event are Chef Eric Korn, owner of Good-Life Gourmet, Irvington; Chef Gerry Murphy of Southern Westchester BOCES; Casey Egan, owner of Emma’s Ale House, White Plains; P.J. Collins, owner of Patrick’s Pub, White Plains; Thornwood Wines & Spirits; and Bob Stump & The Blue Mountain Band.
- 1 Greenburgh Is About To Lose Some Greenery Due To New Home Construction
- 2 Greenburgh Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters