GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Town of Greenburgh is ready to host the annual Spooktoberfest on Oct. 19.
The Department of Parks and Recreation announced recently that the family event would begin at 1 p.m., Oct. 19, at the Hart's Brook Park Preserve on Ridge Road in Hartsdale, according to a news release.
"This is a family-oriented event where children can get their face professionally painted, climb on the inflatable slide and obstacle course, take a hay ride through the woods, and be entertained by musicians, clowns, jugglers, and new for 2013…Pirate School - America’s family-friendly pirate show," representatives said in the release.
Tickets for Spooktoberfest are $5 per person and children under 2 years old are admitted free.
"Children will also have the opportunity to make their own Halloween craft and visit with animals from the Greenburgh Nature Center," representatives said in the release.
The entertainment schedule, according to the release, is listed below:
- Peter Malfa, DJ: 1-4 p,m.
- Confetti Clowns: 1:15 -1:45 p.m.
- Pirate School: 2-3 p.m.
- Jennie Berkson, Musical Entertainer: 2-2:30 p.m.
- Ned Gelfars, the Comedy Juggler 3:30-4 p.m.
All parking for the event will be at Ridge Road Park, across from the Hart’s Brook Park and Preserve.
Directions are available on the town’s website. For more information, call PJ Murphy at 693-8985, ext. 116.
- 1 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed