GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Public Library Foundation will host its fifth annual Books and Cooks -- A Literary Feast on Monday, May 19, at Greenburgh Public Library.
Sarah Bracey White, local author and executive director of Greenburgh Arts & Culture, will be the honorary author chair. Celebrated restaurateur Glenn Vogt of RiverMarket Bar & Kitchen in Tarrytown will be the honorary restaurant chair.
White and Vogt will be joined by other authors and local chefs who will provide guests with a literary and culinary tour of the library.
The event begins at 6 p.m. at the Greenburgh Public Library. Tickets are $140 per person. Funds will benefit the library.
For tickets and sponsorship opportunities, visit www.greenburghlibraryfoundation.org/subpages/purchase_tickets.html.
For more information on the event, contact email@example.com.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI