GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Public Library Foundation will host its fifth annual Books and Cooks -- A Literary Feast on Monday, May 19, at Greenburgh Public Library.
Sarah Bracey White, local author and executive director of Greenburgh Arts & Culture, will be the honorary author chair. Celebrated restaurateur Glenn Vogt of RiverMarket Bar & Kitchen in Tarrytown will be the honorary restaurant chair.
White and Vogt will be joined by other authors and local chefs who will provide guests with a literary and culinary tour of the library.
The event begins at 6 p.m. at the Greenburgh Public Library. Tickets are $140 per person. Funds will benefit the library.
For tickets and sponsorship opportunities, visit www.greenburghlibraryfoundation.org/subpages/purchase_tickets.html.
For more information on the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Today' Show Interview With Ellen Brody's Daughters Postponed Until Tuesday
- 2 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 3 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash
- 4 Hastings Man Charged With Kidnapping
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam