GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The performance by local band Raising Cane that was set to take place at Anthony F. Veteran Park on the Fourth of July has been rescheduled to Sunday, July 6, because of potential storms.
The performance will begin at 1 p.m. at the A.F. Veteran Park pool.
- 1 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 2 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenburgh
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Greenburgh
- 5 Greenburgh Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm