GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The performance by local band Raising Cane that was set to take place at Anthony F. Veteran Park on the Fourth of July has been rescheduled to Sunday, July 6, because of potential storms.
The performance will begin at 1 p.m. at the A.F. Veteran Park pool.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 5 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge