GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The performance by local band Raising Cane that was set to take place at Anthony F. Veteran Park on the Fourth of July has been rescheduled to Sunday, July 6, because of potential storms.
The performance will begin at 1 p.m. at the A.F. Veteran Park pool.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says
- 2 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 3 Large Brushfire Reported In Hartsdale
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says