GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The performance by local band Raising Cane that was set to take place at Anthony F. Veteran Park on the Fourth of July has been rescheduled to Sunday, July 6, because of potential storms.
The performance will begin at 1 p.m. at the A.F. Veteran Park pool.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Patient For Ebola In Yonkers Is Cleared
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police