GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Nutrition Program and the Parks and Recreation Department will be holding their annual senior citizen picnic/ bingo party on Wednesday, June 4 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The picnic will be held at the Anthony F. Veteran Park in the Multipurpose Center. It is located at 11 Olympic Lane, Ardsley.
The picnic will include live music, dancing and lunch. Local Greenburgh merchants have donated prizes for the bingo winners.
Lunch will include baked chicken, hot dogs and sauerkraut, salads and dessert.
Fee for lunch is $5 in advance and $6 the day of the event. The proceeds from the picnic will be donated to the Greenburgh Nutrition Program.
Advanced registration is preferred. To register, visit the Multipurpose Center or call 914-693-8985.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure