GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Nutrition Program and the Parks and Recreation Department will be holding their annual senior citizen picnic/ bingo party on Wednesday, June 4 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The picnic will be held at the Anthony F. Veteran Park in the Multipurpose Center. It is located at 11 Olympic Lane, Ardsley.
The picnic will include live music, dancing and lunch. Local Greenburgh merchants have donated prizes for the bingo winners.
Lunch will include baked chicken, hot dogs and sauerkraut, salads and dessert.
Fee for lunch is $5 in advance and $6 the day of the event. The proceeds from the picnic will be donated to the Greenburgh Nutrition Program.
Advanced registration is preferred. To register, visit the Multipurpose Center or call 914-693-8985.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Elmsford Reports Opt-Out Rates On First Day Of State Math Tests