GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Westchester Broadway Theatre is hosting a musical production of "Mary Poppins" that will run through Sunday, July 27.
The cast features Lauren Blackman as Mary Poppins, Leo Ash Evans as Bert, Joe Dellger as Mr. Banks, Leisa Mathers as Mrs. Banks, Karen Murphy as Mrs. Brill, Peter Cormican as Admiral Bloom, Jan Neuberger as Miss Andrews, Mark Blowers, Sara Brophy, Laura Cable, Mark Donaldson, Maria Logan, Evan Mayer, Maggie McGrath, Kristyn Pope, Matthew Ranaudo, Roger Preston Smith, Matias Stegmann, Karen Webb and Eric Whitehead. Jane Shearin, Brandon Singel, Gabriel Reis and Michelle Moughan will alternate performances as Jane & Michael Banks.
Dinner and show prices range from $54 to $80, depending on the performance chosen. Beverage service and gratuities are not included in the ticket price.
Here is a rundown of ticket prices:
Weeknights/Sunday matinee/Sunday evening: General admission: $80, seniors: $72, children: $57.
Saturday evening: General admission: $80
Weekday Matinees: General admission, $64, seniors $57, children $54.00.
For the production, there is a limit of two child discount tickets allowed per one adult ticket sold.
For more information, visit Westchester Broadway Theatre's website here.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Letter: Greenburgh Police To Take ‘Draconian’ Stance On Halloween