TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – James Brainard, the mayor of Carmel, Ind., will speak at the Warner Library on Monday at 7:30 p.m.
Money Magazine has named Carmel America's Number One City to Live among cities under 300,000 in population.
Carmel has been recognized for its "European" style development that goes against the typical way U.S. suburbs have been developed.
In addition to the Money recognition, Carmel and its mayor have been highly acclaimed in recent national and international stories on CNN, USA Today, The Economist and the BBC.
To RSVP, call the library at 914-631-7734.
Warner Library is at 121 North Broadway, Tarrytown.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Contractor Fined $9,600 Over Safety Issues At Hartsdale's Maria Regina HS
- 4 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester