RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. -- Rivertowns residents and visitors will have the opportunity to celebrate Memorial Day this weekend with parades in Ardsley, Hastings-on-Hudson and Dobbs Ferry.
The Hastings-on-Hudson Memorial Day Parade will be held Sunday, May 25, along Main Street and Warburton Avenue beginning at 2 p.m.
Parade organizers are still looking for convertible cars and drivers who will carry veterans on the parade route. Contact parade coordinator Lisa O'Reill at 914-478-2380 ext 642 or at Loreilly@hastingsgov.org for more information.
Ardsley's Memorial Day Ceremony and Parade, sponsored by American Legion Post 458, will take place Monday, May 26, at Pascone Park at 10 a.m.
Ardsley's Fire Department will again be cooking breakfast for all veterans from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the firehouse.
The Dobbs Ferry Memorial Day Parade steps off at 10 a.m. Monday, May 26, at Mohegan Street off Ashford Avenue. The parade will stop at the Little White Church on Ashford Avenue for a recognition moment.
The parade then winds through the village to Dobbs Ferry High School on Broadway for another memorial stop, then back from Broadway to Cedar Street, right to Memorial Park and Cedar Street for another short ceremony.
The Dobbs Ferry Parade inishes at the Embassy Center for refreshments.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys