WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Health Alliance on Alcohol, in partnership with White Plains Hospital, the White Plains YMCA and Heineken invites parents to a panel discussion "Talk Early, Talk Often: Tools to Talk to your Teen about Drinking" on Thursday, Sept. 4 at 6 p.m.
The event will be held at the White Plains YMCA at 250 Mamaroneck Avenue.
Join the panel of medical experts, first responders and community leaders as they talk about the tools to talk to teens about drinking.
Light refreshments will be served. To register, call 914-681-1119.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Dobbs Ferry Actor/Director, 51, Charged With Possession Of Child Porn
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenburgh