WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Theodore D. Young Community Center will be hosting a summer jazz concert series, beginning Thursday, July 10 at 7 p.m.
The series fuses contemporary jazz with urban accents and features talented jazz artists from Westchester County and the tri-state region. Replete with great food, dance space, a children’s playground and water sprinkler, the Thursday night series offers summer fun for the entire family.
Join the party Thursday nights at 7 p.m., in Yosemite Park, directly behind the center, 32 Manhattan Avenue, White Plains.
The series is free to the public.
The 2014 summer concert schedule is as follows:
Thursday, July 10: Julius Rodriguez
Thursday, July 17: Calvin Jackson & Sonic Insoulation
Thursday, July 24: Kenny Lee All Stars
Thursday, July 31: Forever Ray
Thursday, Aug. 7: Sherry Winston
Thursday, Aug. 14: Norman Connors
For more information, contact Tina P. Harper, special events coordinator at 914-989-3631.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 National Weather Service: Greenburgh's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Purchase-SUNY Adds Masters Program That Combines Arts, Entrepreneurship
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App