GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for something to do this weekend? We've got you covered. Here are some highlights of things to do in and around Greenburgh. For more Greenburgh happenings, visit our Events page.
Friday, Jan. 18
Sports Card Show – The Winter Extravaganza: 2 to 8 p.m. See some of the greatest baseball card collections in the greater New York area, with more than 300 tables and 150 vendors showing historic cards and memorabilia. On-site autograph authenticators and graders will be present. The show runs all weekend. Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains.
Saturday, Jan. 19
Bowls for Hunger Project: 10 a.m. to noon. Part of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service, this is a county-wide day of service where volunteers can come to the Greenburgh Nature Center to make ceramic bowls with artists from the Clay Art Center. The bowls are given to local organizations who feed the hungry. Center. 99 Dromore Road, Edgemont.
Monday, Jan. 21
20th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King Unity Breakfast: 8 a.m. Celebrate your day off from work or school to enjoy a warm breakfast with your community. The Thomas H. Slater Center will sponsor its 20th annual breakfast featuring keynote speaker Rev. Ian B. Straker. 2 Fisher Court, White Plains.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Purchase-SUNY Adds Masters Program That Combines Arts, Entrepreneurship
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts