GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Here are The Greenburgh Daily Voice's picks for the top three events happening around Greenburgh this week. For a complete list, visit our Events page.
Thursday, Feb. 7
Tappan Zee Bridge Job Opportunities Workshop: 10:30 a.m. This workshop offers a free presentation on employment opportunities with the Tappan Zee Bridge project. Brian Conybeare, special advisor to the governor for the project, will discuss the bridge, design team, time schedule and sub-contractor opportunities. Greenburgh Public Library. 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
Friday, Feb. 8
Annual Parent-Child Valentine's Dance: 7 p.m. Kids from kindergarten through fifth grade are invited to bring their parents, an adult relative or friend to enjoy an evening of music and dancing. Participants also have the opportunity to get their pictures taken. Pre-registration deadline ends at 4 p.m. on Thursday. Multipurpose Center at Anthony F. Veteran Park. 11 Olympic Lane, Ardsley.
David Cassidy Performs in Tarrytown: 8 p.m. Cassidy continues to bring crowds out with chart-topping hits like "I Think I Love You." The former Keith Partridge will return to his home state Friday to please three generations of fans. Tarrytown Music Hall. 13 Main St., Tarrytown.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenburgh; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow