GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Here's a list of our top three picks for things to do in Greenburgh this week. For more Greenburgh happenings, visit our Events page.
Monday, Feb. 25
Desalination of Hudson River Water—The Way of the Future or the Wrong Direction?: 7 p.m. Margie Turrin, Hudson River science educator for Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, and Laurie Seeman, founder of Sparkill Creek Watershed Alliance, will talk about the proposal for a desalination plant on the Hudson River. Greenburgh Nature Center. 99 Dromore Road, Edgemont.
Tuesday, Feb. 26
Red Cross Blood Drive: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. American Red Cross will hold a blood drive in the Greenburgh Public Library's multipurpose room. Call 800-Red-Cross to set up an appointment. Greenburgh Public Library. 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
College Inquiries for High School Seniors and Parents: 7 p.m. Irene Jozefowicz will offer assistance to parents and teenagers embarking on their college decisions in this three-part workshop. To register, call 914-721-8224. Greenburgh Public Library. 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 3 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Greenburgh Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday