GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for something to do this weekend? Here are our highlights for weekend events in and around Greenburgh. For more Greenburgh happenings, see our Events page.
Saturday, Jan. 12
Sean Smith Trio: 2 p.m. Bassist Sean Smith, who has been an integral part of the international jazz scene for more than 20 years, will join John Hart on guitar and Russell Meissner on the drums in this special jazz performance. Greenburgh Public Library. 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
Legally Blonde, the Musical: 8 p.m. Based on the hit movie, this award-winning musical offers a fun, feel-good comedy on stage this weekend. The Play Group Theatre. 1 N. Broadway, White Plains.
Sunday, Jan. 13
Wintertime Puppet Show: 11 a.m., 1 p.m. Bring your kids to watch puppeteer Jill Liflander create a show with her puppets, from playing instruments to telling funny stories. The 11 a.m. show is recommended for kids 4 and younger, and the 1 p.m. show is recommended for kids ages 4-7. Greenburgh Nature Center. 99 Dromore Road, Edgemont
- 1 Greenburgh Is About To Lose Some Greenery Due To New Home Construction
- 2 Greenburgh Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters