GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for something to do this weekend? We've got you covered. Here's a list of our highlights for things to do in and around Greenburgh. For more Greenburgh happenings, visit our Events page.
Friday, Feb. 1
Hamilton Girls Varsity Basketball Game: 6:15 p.m. See the Red Raiders, who have an impressive 13-1 record, take on Horace Greeley High School at Hamilton's home court. Alexander Hamilton High School. 98 S. Goodwin Ave., Elmsford.
Saturday, Feb. 2
WJO Plays Music of Dylan, Joni and Taylor: 8 p.m. Enjoy '60s and '70s classics as WJO covers Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, James Taylor, Carole King and Billy Joel. Irvington Town Hall Theater. 85 W. Main St., Irvington.
Sunday, Feb. 3
The Bare Bones: 2 p.m. Naturalist Greg Wechgelaer will show kids how bones can reveal information about the animals to which they once belonged. Best for kids ages 5 and older, children can get an up-close visit with the nature center's most interesting predators and prey. Greenburgh Nature Center. 99 Dromore Road, Edgemont.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley