GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Here are some of the highlights of family activities and community events happening around Greenburgh this weekend. For more things to do, see our Events page.
Restaurant Week: There are only two days left of restaurant week, so make sure to celebrate them by visiting one of Greenburgh's two celebrating restaurants.
Rini's Restaurant, 12 W. Main St. in Elmsford, is offering a three-course chef's dinner menu for $29.95.
Also make sure to check out Caffe Azzurri, 20 N. Central Ave. in Hartsdale, for an eclectic Italian menu created by Chef Sergio Arais.
Carmen, A Semi-Staged Opera: 2 to 4:30 p.m. Performed by Capitol Heights Lyric Opera, come see the story about a beautiful gypsy girl finding love. The event is free and part of the Second Annual Demita Gerber Memorial Concert. Multipurpose Room of the Greenburgh Public Library. 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
Fall Discovery Walk: 2 p.m. Join Naturalist John Mancuso as he looks for fall happenings in the forest. Search for unique native trees and wildlife along the way. Greenburgh Nature Center, 99 Dromore Road, Scarsdale.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says
- 2 Greenburgh Cop Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 3 Large Brushfire Reported In Hartsdale
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train