GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for a special way to ring in the new year? Here are our highlights of New Year's events in and around Greenburgh this week. For more Greenburgh happenings, visit our Events page.
All events are on Monday, Dec. 31.
White Plains Annual New Year's Eve Ball Drop: 10 p.m. You don't have to travel all the way down to Times Square to watch the ball drop. White Plains will hold its annual New Year's celebration, with a DJ and The Showtime Dance Band kicking off the event before the 750-pound illuminated ball descends 200 feet at midnight. Main Street and Court Street, White Plains.
"Miracle on 34th Street" New Year's Eve Celebration: 6 p.m. Enjoy a night of food, theater and dancing this New Year's Eve at the Westchester Broadway Theatre. Attendees can enjoy an open bar, hors d'oeuvres and a variety of entrees before seeing the live musical "Miracle on 34th Street." Champagne and noisemakers will accompany the midnight countdown, and the Tuxedo Park Orchestra will provide music for dancing. Westchester Broadway Theatre. 1 Broadway Plaza, Elmsford.
Pete's New Year's Eve Party: All day. Check out the annual New Year's Eve party at Pete's Saloon to enjoy food and drinks and listen to a live performance from Buried In Blue. Pete's Saloon. 8 W. Main St., Elmsford.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne