WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital is striving to fight obesity and educate the community about the need for treatment through its first Walk from Obesity on Sunday, May 18.
This event is scheduled to take place at the White Plains High School track. Registration will begin at 9 a.m. and the walk will kick off at 10 a.m.
For more information on the walk, click here.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne