TARRYTOWN, N.Y. — Mohan’s Custom Tailors will host a pop-up store event at the Westchester Marriot in Tarrytown on Monday, Aug. 4, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Mohan’s has designed custom suits for prominent figures such as former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, former U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan and NBA Hall-of-Famer Walt “Clyde” Frazier.
Customers will be able to customize their own suits by selecting from more than 10,000 fabrics, 40 suit styles, 20 collar styles and other options. A personalized suit can be shipped to an address of choice in three to four weeks, according to a news release.
Since opening in 1972, this Manhattan-based company has designed more than 150,000 made-to-order men’s suits, shirts, topcoats and other formal wear. Mohan’s stop in Tarrytown is part of a 20-day tour stretching from New England to Virginia.
To learn more about Mohan's Custom Tailors, visit the website by clicking here.
The Westchester Marriot is at 670 White Plains Road.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Contractor Fined $9,600 Over Safety Issues At Hartsdale's Maria Regina HS
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most