TARRYTOWN, N.Y. — Mohan’s Custom Tailors will host a pop-up store event at the Westchester Marriot in Tarrytown on Monday, Aug. 4, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Mohan’s has designed custom suits for prominent figures such as former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, former U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan and NBA Hall-of-Famer Walt “Clyde” Frazier.
Customers will be able to customize their own suits by selecting from more than 10,000 fabrics, 40 suit styles, 20 collar styles and other options. A personalized suit can be shipped to an address of choice in three to four weeks, according to a news release.
Since opening in 1972, this Manhattan-based company has designed more than 150,000 made-to-order men’s suits, shirts, topcoats and other formal wear. Mohan’s stop in Tarrytown is part of a 20-day tour stretching from New England to Virginia.
To learn more about Mohan's Custom Tailors, visit the website by clicking here.
The Westchester Marriot is at 670 White Plains Road.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure