ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- Mayor Robert Williams and the village Board of Trustees recognized the National Pink Tie Association for its contributions to the community with its participation in the Chefs Against Cancer movement.
Williams and the board declared that Saturday, Aug. 16, would be Chefs Appreciation Day in Elmsford and asked that residents support the program and thank local chefs who are involved in helping their fellow chefs during their battles with cancer.
The National Pink Tie Association includes more than 400,000 chefs nationwide who actively support the organization.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Irvington, Scarsdale Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA