ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- Mayor Robert Williams and the village Board of Trustees recognized the National Pink Tie Association for its contributions to the community with its participation in the Chefs Against Cancer movement.
Williams and the board declared that Saturday, Aug. 16, would be Chefs Appreciation Day in Elmsford and asked that residents support the program and thank local chefs who are involved in helping their fellow chefs during their battles with cancer.
The National Pink Tie Association includes more than 400,000 chefs nationwide who actively support the organization.
- 1 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 3 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation