ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- Mayor Robert Williams and the village Board of Trustees recognized the National Pink Tie Association for its contributions to the community with its participation in the Chefs Against Cancer movement.
Williams and the board declared that Saturday, Aug. 16, would be Chefs Appreciation Day in Elmsford and asked that residents support the program and thank local chefs who are involved in helping their fellow chefs during their battles with cancer.
The National Pink Tie Association includes more than 400,000 chefs nationwide who actively support the organization.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents