ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- Mayor Robert Williams and the village Board of Trustees recognized the National Pink Tie Association for its contributions to the community with its participation in the Chefs Against Cancer movement.
Williams and the board declared that Saturday, Aug. 16, would be Chefs Appreciation Day in Elmsford and asked that residents support the program and thank local chefs who are involved in helping their fellow chefs during their battles with cancer.
The National Pink Tie Association includes more than 400,000 chefs nationwide who actively support the organization.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne