ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- Mayor Robert Williams and the village Board of Trustees recognized the National Pink Tie Association for its contributions to the community with its participation in the Chefs Against Cancer movement.
Williams and the board declared that Saturday, Aug. 16, would be Chefs Appreciation Day in Elmsford and asked that residents support the program and thank local chefs who are involved in helping their fellow chefs during their battles with cancer.
The National Pink Tie Association includes more than 400,000 chefs nationwide who actively support the organization.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys