HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- A rainy forecast didn't prevent more than 500 people from piling into the Woodlands High School gym in Hartsdale for the third annual Mega Yoga event on Wednesday, June 18.
The event was originally scheduled to be held outdoors on Court Street in White Plains, but the threat of rain moved it indoors.
The event raised more than $25,000 for Mental Health Association of Westchester's programs and services.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings, Ardsley Among 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With DWI Following Wrong Way Crash In Greenburgh
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters