WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Super Bowl benefits from millions of pseudo football fans who tune in for the commercial-watching only. And many viewers who watch the 85th Academy Awards on Sunday evening tune in to the broadcast similarly – for the fashion-watching.
Hollywood’s starring men always look dapper strolling down the red carpet in their designer tuxedos. It is forever the actresses – women young and old – on the receiving end of the scrutiny, from critics on networks and cable broadcasts to the pajama-clad critics in living rooms throughout Westchester County (and the rest of the world).
Now that the red carpet show has concluded -- and that other show begins, who do you think took the award for "best dressed actress at an awards ceremony?"
Please submit your vote.
- 1 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation