GREENBURGH, N.Y. — For Charlene Fragala, there's nothing better than a mouthwatering slice of sausage-and-peppers-pizza from Greenburgh's Cerbone of Naples on her lunch break.
Which restaurant makes the best pizza in Greenburgh?View Results
Which restaurant makes the best pizza in Greenburgh?
Cerbone of Naples44%
Frankie and Fanucci's Wood Oven Pizzeria7%
Amendola's Pizza Trattoria7%
Villagio Italiano Restaurant1%
I buy my pizza outside of Greenburgh7%
"They have really outstanding pizza, and it's a good location," said Fragala, of White Plains, who frequently stops at the 413 Tarrytown Road pizza place for a slice. "The sausage and peppers are fantastic."
The Greenburgh Daily Voice wants to know what pizza spot makes the best pie in Greenburgh. If your favorite pizzeria isn't in the list of popular restaurants in the poll above, tell us where you get your slice in the comments below.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy