GREENBURGH, N.Y. — For Charlene Fragala, there's nothing better than a mouthwatering slice of sausage-and-peppers-pizza from Greenburgh's Cerbone of Naples on her lunch break.
Which restaurant makes the best pizza in Greenburgh?View Results
Which restaurant makes the best pizza in Greenburgh?
Cerbone of Naples44%
Frankie and Fanucci's Wood Oven Pizzeria7%
Amendola's Pizza Trattoria7%
Villagio Italiano Restaurant1%
I buy my pizza outside of Greenburgh7%
"They have really outstanding pizza, and it's a good location," said Fragala, of White Plains, who frequently stops at the 413 Tarrytown Road pizza place for a slice. "The sausage and peppers are fantastic."
The Greenburgh Daily Voice wants to know what pizza spot makes the best pie in Greenburgh. If your favorite pizzeria isn't in the list of popular restaurants in the poll above, tell us where you get your slice in the comments below.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 4 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne