TARRYTOWN, N.Y.-- Tarrytown restaurant Cellar 49, located in the Biddle Mansion, will showcase duck on its menu as part of its participation in “The Study of …” Culinary Series by The Destination Culinary Collection this month.
As part of this quarterly series, chefs from Destination Hotels & Resorts throughout the nation are chosen to highlight a special ingredient at their restaurants to show off their expertise.
Cellar 49 Executive Chef Chris Hettinger's menu will feature dinners that include duck risotto, duck confit salad and seared fois gras with huckleberry compote. All dinners will be paired with selected wines.
“This is a great opportunity for us to share a new experience with our guests,” Hettinger said in a prepared statement. “Duck is known throughout the world for its flavor profiles, textures, versatility and, at times, its simplicity. But, here in Westchester County it’s a favored ingredient. We are thrilled to offer many ways for our guests to savor this amazing ingredient.”
For more information or to make reservations, call Cellar 49 at (914) 591-3183 or visit www.tarrytownhouseestate.com.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Ex-Greenburgh School Superintendent Faces New Discrimination Accusation
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester