GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Looking for a place to worship Easter Sunday? Here are a list of services around Greenburgh.
- Elmsford Reformed Church, 30 South Central Ave., Elmsford, 10 a.m.
- St Paul's Methodist Church, 130 North Central Ave., Hartsdale, 10:30 a.m.
- Sacred Heart Parish, 10 Lawton Ave., Hartsdale, 8 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, 101 North Central Ave., Elmsford, 10 a.m.
- The Peoples Church, 540 Saw Mill River Road, Elmsford, 10 a.m.
- Hartsdale Seventh-day Adventist Church, 50 Columbia Avenue, Hartsdale, 11:10 a.m.
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 59 East Main St., Elmsford, 8 a.m., 9:30 a.m. (Family Mass), 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. (Mass in Spanish)
- Church of Saint Barnabas, 15 North Broadway, Irvington, Feast of the Resurrection of our Lord- 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. with children's festivities following.
- The Church of Our Lady of Fatima Church, 5 Strathmore Road, Scarsdale, 8 a.m., 10 a.m., non.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.