GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. See if you can take the challenge and name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
The Nov. 17 photo was the Paul Bunyan statue at the BP Gas Station in Elmsford. Congratulations to the following for guessing correctly:
- Glenn M. Klein
- Jerry Franklin Jr.
- Claudia Glaser
This week's clue: These figurines watch over a popular attic.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director