GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. See if you can take the challenge and name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
The Nov. 17 photo was the Paul Bunyan statue at the BP Gas Station in Elmsford. Congratulations to the following for guessing correctly:
- Glenn M. Klein
- Jerry Franklin Jr.
- Claudia Glaser
This week's clue: These figurines watch over a popular attic.
- 1 Dobbs Ferry Actor/Director, 51, Charged With Possession Of Child Porn
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester