GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. See if you can take the challenge and name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
The Nov. 17 photo was the Paul Bunyan statue at the BP Gas Station in Elmsford. Congratulations to the following for guessing correctly:
- Glenn M. Klein
- Jerry Franklin Jr.
- Claudia Glaser
This week's clue: These figurines watch over a popular attic.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation