GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. See if you can take the challenge and name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was of the jewelry store at the four corners intersection. Congratulations to Greenburgherwithpickles, Kelli Galvin and Claudia Glaser for guessing correctly.
This week's clue: Other places may be closed for the holidays, but this building is going to get crowded on Christmas Day.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Former Sleepy Hollow Student Jenner In 20/20 Interview