GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. See if you can take the challenge and name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was of the jewelry store at the four corners intersection. Congratulations to Greenburgherwithpickles, Kelli Galvin and Claudia Glaser for guessing correctly.
This week's clue: Other places may be closed for the holidays, but this building is going to get crowded on Christmas Day.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley