GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. Take the challenge and see if you can name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was the playground along Main Street in Elmsford. Congratulations to the following readers for guessing correctly:
This week's clue: Seafood fans will probably know the ANSwer to this one.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys