GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. Take the challenge and see if you can name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was the playground along Main Street in Elmsford. Congratulations to the following readers for guessing correctly:
This week's clue: Seafood fans will probably know the ANSwer to this one.
- 1 Dobbs Ferry Actor/Director, 51, Charged With Possession Of Child Porn
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenburgh