GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. Take the challenge and see if you can name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was ANS Seafood in Elmsford. Congratulations to the following readers for guessing correctly:
- Obama 2016
- James Beau Hurley
This week's clue: The sign for this well-known pizza place, not to be confused with its brother's, used to sit outside, but now hangs inside after renovations.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Greenburgh Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenburgh
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenburgh