GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. Take the challenge and see if you can name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was ANS Seafood in Elmsford. Congratulations to the following readers for guessing correctly:
- Obama 2016
- James Beau Hurley
This week's clue: The sign for this well-known pizza place, not to be confused with its brother's, used to sit outside, but now hangs inside after renovations.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 4 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh