GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. See if you can take the challenge and name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was the Dairydel in Hartsdale. Congratulations to the following for guessing correctly:
- Elizabeth Varuolo
- Sean Heinzinger
This week's clue: This big guy got used to seeing cars line up for him two weeks ago.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Elmsford Reports Opt-Out Rates On First Day Of State Math Tests
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced