GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. See if you can take the challenge and name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was the Dairydel in Hartsdale. Congratulations to the following for guessing correctly:
- Elizabeth Varuolo
- Sean Heinzinger
This week's clue: This big guy got used to seeing cars line up for him two weeks ago.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Patient For Ebola In Yonkers Is Cleared
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police