GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. See if you can take the challenge and name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was the Dairydel in Hartsdale. Congratulations to the following for guessing correctly:
- Elizabeth Varuolo
- Sean Heinzinger
This week's clue: This big guy got used to seeing cars line up for him two weeks ago.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Charged With Burglary