GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. See if you can take the challenge and name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was the Dairydel in Hartsdale. Congratulations to the following for guessing correctly:
- Elizabeth Varuolo
- Sean Heinzinger
This week's clue: This big guy got used to seeing cars line up for him two weeks ago.
- 1 'Today' Show Interview With Ellen Brody's Daughters Postponed Until Tuesday
- 2 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash
- 3 Hastings Man Charged With Kidnapping
- 4 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam