GREENBURGH, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers who think they know Greenburgh. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, we'll post a photo of a landscape, architectural feature or object found in Greenburgh or Elmsford. See if you can take the challenge and name the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's photo was the Dairydel in Hartsdale. Congratulations to the following for guessing correctly:
- Elizabeth Varuolo
- Sean Heinzinger
This week's clue: This big guy got used to seeing cars line up for him two weeks ago.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Ardsley Volunteer Fire Department Carnival Kicks Off This Weekend
- 4 Ardsley High School Names Rudy Arietta New Principal
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says