This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Sprain Brook Parkway was closed for most of Sunday afternoon in Elmsford after a serious accident.
The accident, between Bradhurst Entrance Road North and I-287, resulted in stop-and-go traffic north of the closure. It was reported at 1 p.m.
Check back with Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 2 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 3 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 5 Contractor Fined $9,600 Over Safety Issues At Hartsdale's Maria Regina HS