WSTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of morning accidents resulted in delays on Westchester County roadways Tuesday.
There was stop-and-go traffic on the northbound Bronx River Parkway between the Cross County and Sprain Brook parkways following an accident reported at 8:25 a.m.
There was also stop-and-go traffic on southbound I-684 following an accident between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Route 35 (Exit 6). The accident was reported at 8:15 a.m.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys