WSTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of morning accidents resulted in delays on Westchester County roadways Tuesday.
There was stop-and-go traffic on the northbound Bronx River Parkway between the Cross County and Sprain Brook parkways following an accident reported at 8:25 a.m.
There was also stop-and-go traffic on southbound I-684 following an accident between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Route 35 (Exit 6). The accident was reported at 8:15 a.m.
- 1 Woodlands Principal Has Been Reassigned, Report Says
- 2 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 3 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 4 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenburgh Skies Sunday
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions