WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents led to morning delays Thursday as Westchester County commuters contended with dense fog.
An accident on the southbound Taconic State Parkway, between Route 100/Route 133, and the Saw Mill Parkway, was reported at 7:40 a.m..
Drivers on southbound I-684 experienced heavy delays between I-84 (Exit 9) and Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) following after an accident blocked the left lane reported at 7:50 a.m.
- 1 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 3 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation