WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents led to morning delays Thursday as Westchester County commuters contended with dense fog.
An accident on the southbound Taconic State Parkway, between Route 100/Route 133, and the Saw Mill Parkway, was reported at 7:40 a.m..
Drivers on southbound I-684 experienced heavy delays between I-84 (Exit 9) and Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) following after an accident blocked the left lane reported at 7:50 a.m.
- 1 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge
- 2 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Greenburgh