WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents led to morning delays Thursday as Westchester County commuters contended with dense fog.
An accident on the southbound Taconic State Parkway, between Route 100/Route 133, and the Saw Mill Parkway, was reported at 7:40 a.m..
Drivers on southbound I-684 experienced heavy delays between I-84 (Exit 9) and Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) following after an accident blocked the left lane reported at 7:50 a.m.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley