ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Village of Ardsley issued a traffic advisory Tuesday afternoon warning motorists that emergency repair on the Ashford Avenue Bridge will include a lane closure and may cause delays Wednesday, June 18 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m..
According to an email bulletin from the village, Westchester County Department of Public Works will be working on the bridge, which runs along Ashford Avenue from Dobbs Ferry into downtown Ardsley, to repair joints in the bridge.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes while the work is in progress and the eastbound lane from Southfield Avenue to Saw Mill River Road (Route 9A) is closed.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 4 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne