ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Village of Ardsley issued a traffic advisory Tuesday afternoon warning motorists that emergency repair on the Ashford Avenue Bridge will include a lane closure and may cause delays Wednesday, June 18 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m..
According to an email bulletin from the village, Westchester County Department of Public Works will be working on the bridge, which runs along Ashford Avenue from Dobbs Ferry into downtown Ardsley, to repair joints in the bridge.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes while the work is in progress and the eastbound lane from Southfield Avenue to Saw Mill River Road (Route 9A) is closed.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Elmsford Paramedics, Greenburgh Police Assist Mail Carrier
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Greenburgh Police Charge Two In Drive-By Shooting