ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Village of Ardsley issued a traffic advisory Tuesday afternoon warning motorists that emergency repair on the Ashford Avenue Bridge will include a lane closure and may cause delays Wednesday, June 18 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m..
According to an email bulletin from the village, Westchester County Department of Public Works will be working on the bridge, which runs along Ashford Avenue from Dobbs Ferry into downtown Ardsley, to repair joints in the bridge.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes while the work is in progress and the eastbound lane from Southfield Avenue to Saw Mill River Road (Route 9A) is closed.
- 1 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 2 Better Safe Than Sorry? Many Hidden 'Costs' To Preparing For Storm
- 3 Edgemont, Scarsdale High Schools Rank In Top 10 Among New York's Best
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Greenburgh
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell