ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Village of Ardsley issued a traffic advisory Tuesday afternoon warning motorists that emergency repair on the Ashford Avenue Bridge will include a lane closure and may cause delays Wednesday, June 18 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m..
According to an email bulletin from the village, Westchester County Department of Public Works will be working on the bridge, which runs along Ashford Avenue from Dobbs Ferry into downtown Ardsley, to repair joints in the bridge.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes while the work is in progress and the eastbound lane from Southfield Avenue to Saw Mill River Road (Route 9A) is closed.
- 1 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 2 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenburgh
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Greenburgh
- 5 Greenburgh Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm