ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Village of Ardsley issued a traffic advisory Tuesday afternoon warning motorists that emergency repair on the Ashford Avenue Bridge will include a lane closure and may cause delays Wednesday, June 18 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m..
According to an email bulletin from the village, Westchester County Department of Public Works will be working on the bridge, which runs along Ashford Avenue from Dobbs Ferry into downtown Ardsley, to repair joints in the bridge.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes while the work is in progress and the eastbound lane from Southfield Avenue to Saw Mill River Road (Route 9A) is closed.
- 1 Dobbs Ferry Actor/Director, 51, Charged With Possession Of Child Porn
- 2 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenburgh
- 5 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard