GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Greenburgh Police arrested and charged George Oliver Valdivia-Ojeda, an Elmsford man, with assault in the second degree, after he was accused of striking a man over the head with a rock at a local gas station.
- Greenburgh Police are seeking a man who was accused of robbing a cab driver at gunpoint on Monday, July 21.
- The Delaware Supreme Court upheld a ruling on Thursday of the death sentence for James E. Cooke, who raped and murdered former Greenburgh resident Lindsey Bonistall, according to the Delaware News Journal.
- Police arrested a White Plains man Sunday who they accused of driving drunk with his young daughter in the car.
- 1 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 2 Greenburgh Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Greenburgh Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Alexander Hamilton Students Give Back During First Day Of Service
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287