GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Greenburgh Police arrested and charged George Oliver Valdivia-Ojeda, an Elmsford man, with assault in the second degree, after he was accused of striking a man over the head with a rock at a local gas station.
- Greenburgh Police are seeking a man who was accused of robbing a cab driver at gunpoint on Monday, July 21.
- The Delaware Supreme Court upheld a ruling on Thursday of the death sentence for James E. Cooke, who raped and murdered former Greenburgh resident Lindsey Bonistall, according to the Delaware News Journal.
- Police arrested a White Plains man Sunday who they accused of driving drunk with his young daughter in the car.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings, Ardsley Among 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters