GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Greenburgh Police arrested and charged George Oliver Valdivia-Ojeda, an Elmsford man, with assault in the second degree, after he was accused of striking a man over the head with a rock at a local gas station.
- Greenburgh Police are seeking a man who was accused of robbing a cab driver at gunpoint on Monday, July 21.
- The Delaware Supreme Court upheld a ruling on Thursday of the death sentence for James E. Cooke, who raped and murdered former Greenburgh resident Lindsey Bonistall, according to the Delaware News Journal.
- Police arrested a White Plains man Sunday who they accused of driving drunk with his young daughter in the car.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI