GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The mother of “Baby Angel,” the infant whose body was found in an Elmsford recycling center, was in court Wednesday, May 28, for a hearing before her trial, according to News 12 Westchester.
Maria Guaman-Guaman, an Ecuadorean immigrant, is accused of strangling the baby boy she gave birth to in November and then dumping his body in a trash can in Spring Valley.
Guaman-Guaman’s lawyer says says he'll introduce a psychiatric defense for her.
Guaman-Guaman will undergo psychiatric exams before her June 11 court date.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 3 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenburgh