WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Portions of the northbound and southbound Bronx River Parkway between the Sprain Brook Parkway and the Westchester County Center will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Saturday
The following areas will be affected by the northbound closure:
- There will be no access from the six-lane portion of the northbound Bronx River Parkway to the four-lane portion of the northbound Bronx River Parkway at the Sprain Brook Parkway.
- All traffic will be diverted onto the Sprain Brook Parkway and then Central Park Avenue (NY 100) all the way to White Plains.
- The northbound lanes will be accessible to local traffic at the following locations (between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Harney Road) at all times.
- Entrances from Paxton Avenue, Elm Street, Scarsdale Road, Thompson Street and Leewood Drive will be open.
- All northbound traffic will be diverted at Harney Road to Scarsdale Avenue and East Parkway, re-entering the northbound Bronx River Parkway at Crane Road.
- The northbound lanes will be open to traffic at Crane Road and all points north.
The following areas will be affected by the southbound closure:
- There will be no access to the southbound Bronx River Parkway lanes in White Plains, south of the County Center.
- All traffic will be detoured onto Central Avenue , south to the Sprain Brook Parkway.
- Entrances to the southbound lanes at Main Street and Fenimore Road will be closed.
- The southbound Bronx River Parkway will be open at Ardsley Road and all points south.
The closure is part of the Crane Road Bridge Project. For more information, visit publicworks.westchestergov.com/crane-road-bridge/road-closures .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.