EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The northbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed from the Sprain Brook Parkway to Scarsdale Road on Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Paxton Avenue on and off ramps on the parkway will be closed to traffic during the work. The closures are necessary for milling and paving work on the parkway, officials said, and delays are expected. Drivers are advised to look for alternate routes.
For additional information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation-Traffic Engineering Division at (914) 995-2555.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenburgh Skies Sunday
- 4 Greeburgh Celebrates Halloween At Spooktoberfest
- 5 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale