EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The northbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed from the Sprain Brook Parkway to Scarsdale Road on Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Paxton Avenue on and off ramps on the parkway will be closed to traffic during the work. The closures are necessary for milling and paving work on the parkway, officials said, and delays are expected. Drivers are advised to look for alternate routes.
For additional information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation-Traffic Engineering Division at (914) 995-2555.
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Greenburgh Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Greenburgh Is About To Lose Some Greenery Due To New Home Construction
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 5 Hartsdale Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment Benefits