WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Bronx River Parkway will experience closures early next week as part of the Crane Road Bridge replacement project.
The northbound Bronx River Parkway will experience midday closures from the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers to the Westchester County Center (Exit 22) in White Plains from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday, June 2 and Tuesday, June 3.
- All northbound Bronx River Parkway traffic in Yonkers will be detoured onto the Sprain Brook Parkway, then to Central Park Avenue (NY 100) to White Plains.
- Local traffic will have access to the northbound Bronx River Parkway at the following locations (between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Harney Road): Paxton Avenue, Elm Street, Scarsdale Road, Thompson Street and Leewood Drive.
- Local northbound parkway traffic will be detoured at Harney Road to Scarsdale Avenue and East Parkway and re-entering the northbound parkway at Crane Road.
- Northbound parkway will be open to traffic at Crane Road and all points north.
Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes during this time.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 995-2555.
For full details of this project, visit http://www.westchestergov.com/craneroadbridge.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 'Today' Show Interview With Ellen Brody's Daughters Postponed Until Tuesday
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents