GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh drivers will see delays Friday afternoon as repair work will close one lane northbound on the Bronx River Parkway.
The right lane of the Bronx River Parkway will be closed from Harney Road, Exit 10, to Crane Road, Exit 12, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday. Delays are expected and drivers should seek alternate routes.
The work is part of the Crane Road Bridge Replacement Project. There may also be some interruptions in the southbound lanes, according to Westchester County representatives.
Visit the county website for more information on the Crane Road Bridge project.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Argument Leads To Stabbing At Galleria In White Plains
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court