GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh drivers will see delays Friday afternoon as repair work will close one lane northbound on the Bronx River Parkway.
The right lane of the Bronx River Parkway will be closed from Harney Road, Exit 10, to Crane Road, Exit 12, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday. Delays are expected and drivers should seek alternate routes.
The work is part of the Crane Road Bridge Replacement Project. There may also be some interruptions in the southbound lanes, according to Westchester County representatives.
Visit the county website for more information on the Crane Road Bridge project.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Elmsford Paramedics, Greenburgh Police Assist Mail Carrier
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Greenburgh Police Charge Two In Drive-By Shooting