GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh drivers will see delays Friday afternoon as repair work will close one lane northbound on the Bronx River Parkway.
The right lane of the Bronx River Parkway will be closed from Harney Road, Exit 10, to Crane Road, Exit 12, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday. Delays are expected and drivers should seek alternate routes.
The work is part of the Crane Road Bridge Replacement Project. There may also be some interruptions in the southbound lanes, according to Westchester County representatives.
Visit the county website for more information on the Crane Road Bridge project.
- 1 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 2 Edgemont, Scarsdale High Schools Rank In Top 10 Among New York's Best
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Greenburgh; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Greenburgh