GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh drivers will see delays Friday afternoon as repair work will close one lane northbound on the Bronx River Parkway.
The right lane of the Bronx River Parkway will be closed from Harney Road, Exit 10, to Crane Road, Exit 12, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday. Delays are expected and drivers should seek alternate routes.
The work is part of the Crane Road Bridge Replacement Project. There may also be some interruptions in the southbound lanes, according to Westchester County representatives.
Visit the county website for more information on the Crane Road Bridge project.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 4 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne