GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Thirty-five Westchester County residents and Fairfield County, Conn., residents have raised more than $125,000 to date to help find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Port Chester is the lone Westchester representative named among the top 10 exciting places to live in New York, according to a report by Movoto.
- Several incidents involving downed trees and disabled vehicles caused delays on Westchester County roadways Wednesday morning.
- Jeremy Leventhal, managing partner at Faros Properties, recently was honored by the Business Council of Westchester with a “Rising Star – Westchester’s Forty Under Forty” award.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenburgh; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Greenburgh Declares State Of Emergency Because Of Snowstorm
- 4 Elmsford, Greenburgh-Graham Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow