GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Thirty-five Westchester County residents and Fairfield County, Conn., residents have raised more than $125,000 to date to help find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Port Chester is the lone Westchester representative named among the top 10 exciting places to live in New York, according to a report by Movoto.
- Several incidents involving downed trees and disabled vehicles caused delays on Westchester County roadways Wednesday morning.
- Jeremy Leventhal, managing partner at Faros Properties, recently was honored by the Business Council of Westchester with a “Rising Star – Westchester’s Forty Under Forty” award.
- 1 Woodlands Principal Has Been Reassigned, Report Says
- 2 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenburgh Skies Sunday
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Greenburgh Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend