GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale this week:
- Fairfiew Fire Chief Anthony Loguidice has been accused of making anti-Semitic remarks about Greenburgh Town Supervisor Paul Feiner.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
- Actor Julianne Moore shared a movie set with residents of Andrus On Hudson Monday and Tuesday as the movie "Still Alice" filmed several scenes at the senior residence .
- A plane that took off from Westchester County Airport had to make an emergency landing after hitting a bird in midair.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.