GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The foundations are being placed for Brightview Tarrytown, a new senior living community at the corner of Old White Plains Road and Benedict Avenue in Greenburgh.
The $16.6 million project is being developed by Shelter Development of Baltimore, Md., and will be operated by Brightview Senior Living. PROCON of Manchester, N.H., is the construction manager and JAL Architect and Engineering, PC is the architect.
The four-story, 70,610-square-foot senior living community will offer an active social environment where housekeeping, dining, transportation, and maintenance are provided by the staff. Plans call for the community to have an elegant dining room, a private dining room, a cafe, wellness/fitness center, activities room, beauty/barber salon, library/media room and outdoor patios.
Brightview Tarrytown will have 90 units including 61 apartments for assisted living and 29 apartments for Alzheimer's and dementia care. The apartments, which are all under one roof, will offer the residents a variety of floor plans and care options.
The building's exterior will feature cement siding and a stone facade. Parking for 46 vehicles will be available in front of the building, and walkways, patios, pergolas, and gazebos will enhance the exterior courtyard.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne